Life often presents us with opportunities to elevate ourselves and choose something that would be in our higher good. If we choose to align with our higher selves and energy, we end up experiencing dramatic shifts that lead to a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
Keeping a "high vibe" state isn't easy for many of us. All of the negative feelings associated with our ego can get the best of us - whether it's fear, a lack of faith or addictions to living in a way that isn't serving us well.
It's even harder to embrace a higher way of being when you're in a period of transition - you know the old isn't working for you anymore yet the new has not yet arrived. However, because you attract what you are, it is important to assume the feeling of what you'd like to be by believing wholeheartedly that you can accomplish your desires.
Here are some signs of recognizing that you're experiencing a shift in consciousness that can lead to change:
- some relationships that may have once worked for you will begin to fall away
- you become disengaged with what normally held your attention
- you start to crave new experiences that are unlike what you would have done before
- you feel the need to shift your outer environment (such as your home or workplace) or your inner environment (such as your diet and physical body)
The feeling of wanting to do these things may at first be subtle, but will gradually grow to the point of occupying your mind more and more. In my experience, embracing it earlier makes for a much smoother transition ride.
The chakras that you can focus on to assist you with transition are:
1) The Third-Eye Chakra - this energy center plays an important role in providing you with insight about what living authentically means for you
2) The Solar Plexus Chakra - this energy center helps you to take action to create change in your life
3) The Root Chakra - this energy center often needs extra attention during times of transition because it is affected by feelings of instability and insecurity. The best way to focus on nourishing this chakra is by keeping a healthy diet and lifestyle. When balanced, you will feel comfortable in adapting to change.
You can work with an energy healer or you can listen to guided chakra meditations to keep these energy centers in a balanced state. By doing so, you can minimize any feelings of discomfort and create change at a manageable pace.
Enjoy riding the waves of transition!